Week 14

 This week, my group looked into the question of why do cold drinks get water droplets on the outside? With this we looked at three different simulations. They showed us particle attraction and temperature, hot and cold objects touching, and H2O heating and cooling. With this activity, we had to create a flip video showing what we discovered and answering the question we were given. In my future teaching I would use the use of flip videos because I think it would be a fun way for students to learn and teach others about their findings.  

 
 
 
 










Comments

  1. Hi Maggie,
    Your post looks great, and I liked how it incorporated the slides from your flip video. I agree that the different simulations help when creating a flip video. We got to see something that we were unable to see with just our bare eyes through the simulations. Students would have fun being able to see the reactions to the atoms when temperature changes and being able to manipulate the setting can create a more engaging lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie!
    I loved the paper presentation that you guys made. My group had the opposite experiment as you, so it was nice to get a look into what you guys were doing and what you found. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! I really liked your post. So, I agree that flip grids are great to incorporate into the classroom because they are very fun to make and exciting for students to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Science Methods 2

Week 13 Science Methods 2

Week 12