Week 5!
This week we talked about ecology, which is the study of the relationship between living organisms, including humans, and their physical environment. We also talked about biomes, habitats, and ecosystems. Biomes are large areas with similar climate conditions and dominant types of plants and animals. A habitat is a specific place where a particular community of organisms lives. An ecosystem is a community of living and non-living things that intersect with each other in a specific environment. We then created a food web on Jamboard about the forest!
I can use the idea of creating a food web/chain for my future class. I think it is a fun way for them to learn about different ecosystems by using different technologies like Jamboard.
Hello, Maggie! The food web you created is amazing! It is very clear to follow and interesting to look over what you created for the temperate forest. Your plant seems to be growing, so is my partner and I's! Awesome job, Maggie.
ReplyDeleteHi Maggie! Great post this week! Your food web/chain is amazing and I agree that this is a great way to have students in out future classrooms learn about different things while exploring different technologies. Your plant is also looking great!
ReplyDeleteHi Maggie! The food web is so cool and I love the backround! I love how you made it so easy for us to read and see how the chain works!. I agree with you that it is a good way for students to learn and explore food chains!
ReplyDeleteHi Maggie, I really loved how creative your food chain was! I love the background and all of the pictures included! This is a great activity to do with future students!
ReplyDelete